- Standard size coconut fibre kitchen sponge
- Lasts four times longer than ordinary synthetic sponges
- Hygienic and odourless
- Non-scratch cleaning action
- Waste-free and plastic-free
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Produces more suds while using less detergent
- Also suitable for delicate surfaces like glass stove tops
- Gentle on your hands
- No animal-based materials
- No artificial fibres
- Made in India
- Creates employment for hundreds of women in rural India
- Regular: 70mm x 100mm
- Use your Safix sponge to clean your dishes and kitchen surfaces.
- Best used in combination with an eco-friendly detergent.
- After use, the sponge can be composted or cut up and buried.
- After use, the sponge can also be used as an eco-friendly firelighter.
- Rinse thoroughly after use and allow to air dry.
- Your Safix sponge will last for several months with proper care.
Natural coconut fibres, bound with non-toxic adhesive