- Shower sponge made from natural coconut fibres
- Plant-based and very hygienic
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Cleanses and refreshes the skin
- Light exfoliating action buffs away dead skin cells
- Produces more suds while using less soap
- No animal-based materials
- No artificial fibres
- Made in India
- Creates employment for hundreds of women in rural India
- Use your Safix sponge in the bath or shower, to gently cleanse your skin.
- Best used in combination with an eco-friendly body wash or soap.
- After use, the sponge can be composted or cut up and buried.
- After use, the sponge can also be used as an eco-friendly firelighter.
- Rinse thoroughly after use and allow to air dry.
- The sponge will feel hard at first, but will soften with a few uses.
- Your Safix sponge will last for several months with proper care.
Natural coconut fibres, bound with non-toxic adhesive