It is important for us at Greenlight that you are satisfied with your purchase. Returning products will be accepted, based on the conditions as set out below:
Unwanted goods can be returned if the product and packaging are in good condition and you will only be charged for the shipping costs.
Unwanted products can be returned to us if the following conditions are met:
- The product is not damaged and was not used.
- The product is still in its original packaging with all labels and seals still intact (where applicable).
- The original packaging is not damaged.
- All accessories that was sent with the product is also returned, in the original, unopened and undamaged packaging.
The process to be followed:
- Send an e-mail to [email protected], stating the reason for wanting to return the product.
- Greenlight will arrange for a courier to collect the products.
- On receipt of the unwanted products, Greenlight will conduct an inspection to ensure the conditions as stated above is met.
- Greenlight is under no obligation to refund a client where the product and/or its packaging is damaged, or where the accessories sold with the product was not returned as well.
- Courier charges to collect unwanted products will be deducted from the credit due to you.
- If Greenlight paid the courier costs related to the original delivery of the products to you, this cost will also be deducted from the credit due to you.
Damaged during transit
If a product is delivered to you and was damaged, please make a note on the waybill before signing for receipt. Please send an e-mail to [email protected] within 24 hours of receipt to inform us of the damage and include your copy of the waybill.
This is necessary for insurance claims, and we cannot accept claims not reported as stipulated above.
What is a defect?
A defect is defined as a “frailty or shortcoming that prevents an item from being complete, desirable, effective, safe, or makes it to malfunction or fail in its purpose”.
All our products carry a 3-month guarantee, and some suppliers provide extended guarantees beyond this period.
Notify us of a defect product (within the 3-month period) by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. We will arrange for the return of the product at our cost. Once the product has been inspected and found to be defective, we will either have the product repaired (if possible) or replaced or refund you. If there are no defects, the product will be returned to you and you will be responsible for courier costs related to the collection and re-delivery. Sadly, we will not be able to deal with any claim beyond the 3-month period (except where it falls under the Extended Supplier Guarantee).
A defect product that has been returned without the accessories and parts that were sold with that specific product, will be either be:
- Replaced excluding the parts that was not sent back, or
- In the case of a refund, the value of the missing parts will be estimated and deducted from the amount to be refunded to you.
Extended Supplier Guarantee
Extended supplier guarantees are subject to the terms and conditions provided by the supplier and is normally on the packaging of the product or a leaflet provided with the product.
Notify us of a defect product within the guarantee period by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. We will facilitate the return of your product to the supplier.
It is in the discretion of the supplier on whether to replace or repair the product if the said product is found to be defective. Greenlight is not under any obligation to credit your account, provide a replacement or repair the product, as the final decision lies with the supplier.
If Greenlight has made an error in delivery, please send an e-mail to [email protected] within 24 hours of delivery.
Greenlight will offer the following options:
- Arrange for the correct products to be delivered and the incorrect products to be collected.
- If the product you have received is of lesser value than the product ordered, and you wish to keep the delivered product, offer you a refund of the difference in value.
- If the product you have received is of higher value than the product ordered, and you wish to keep the delivered product, there will be no additional costs for you.