What makes Safix sponges and scrubbers so special?
- Made from pure natural coconut fibres
- Waste-free and plastic-free
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Economical, designed to last four times longer than ordinary synthetic sponges
- Body sponges are gentle on your skin, with natural exfoliating action
- Kitchen sponges are gentle enough for delicate surfaces like glass stove tops
- Hygienic and odourless
- No animal-based materials
- No artificial fibres
- Made in India, creating employment for hundreds of women in rural India
- Use your Safix sponges to clean your dishes and kitchen surfaces.
- Best used in combination with an eco-friendly detergent.
- After use, the sponges can be composted or cut up and buried.
- After use, the sponges can also be used as an eco-friendly firelighter.
- Rinse thoroughly after use and allow to air dry.
- Your Safix sponges will last for several months with proper care.
Natural coconut fibres, bound with non-toxic adhesive