Stefani Ceramic Gravity natural terracotta water purifiers are used around the world to provide pure, fresh-tasting water for drinking and cooking.
The water is purified by using a Stefani 4” ceramic filter candle containing silver impregnated granular activated carbon, for removing suspended particles, protecting against bacteria, as well as reducing chlorine and other harmful chemicals commonly found in water.
The terracotta also creates a natural evaporating and cooling effect which keeps the water cool and fresh.
The Stefani Gravity filter is simple, economical and easy to use, perfect for pensioners or single users, or applications where power and/or plumbed in water is not available.
- Very simple operation
- Easy to use
- Economical to run
- Removes suspended particles
- Improves taste and colour
- Eliminates odours
- Removes chlorine and other harmful chemicals
- Protects against bacteria
- Can utilize a variety of different ceramic filter candles
- Environmentally friendly terracotta construction.
- Water cooled by the natural evaporative properties of terracotta
- Made in Brazil
- Volume: 6 litres
- Average filtration rate: 1 litre per hour
- Average longevity – Stefani 4” candle: 4-6 months
- Includes Stefani float valve to prevent overflowing
- 1 year warranty
- Height: 49 cm
- Diameter: 34 cm
- Shipping weight: 8.16 kg