Please Note: These batteries are manufactured on order and have an average waiting period of 1-2 weeks. Should you wish to insure your battery while in transit, this will be an additional cost.
- Rechargeable lithium iron battery (1.4k)
- Powerful, safe and reliable with a lightweight, compact design
- Highly durable ABS enclosure
- Ideal for solar energy storage
- Water and dust resistant (IP56)
- Provides support during power outages
- Can be used for RV, 4-wheel drive, camping and marine use
- Integrated battery management system (BMS)
- 5000 Cycles at 50% DoD (depth of discharge)
- Use individually or assemble in series
- Features over-voltage, under-voltage and over-current protection
- A drop-in replacement for lead-acid batteries
Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) rechargeable batteries can be used individually or assembled in series to create up to a 48V system. A suitable drop-in replacement for lead-acid batteries.