Hi Hippo One Touch Tap:
Water Saving Aerator for your Taps – One Touch On, One Touch Off
The Hi Hippo One Touch Tap (Water Saving Aerator) reduces the water flow of your existing taps to as low as 6 litres per minute, with a convenient and hygienic one-touch mechanism.
To see the Hi Hippo One Touch Tap in action, follow this link!
At a fraction of the cost of sensor taps, the Hi Hippo One Touch Tap saves up to 60% of basin water usage. This is therefore a smart water saving retro-fit for homes, hotels and guesthouses.
This award winning, high quality product requires almost no maintenance. It has been tested up to 200 000 cycles and proved to save up to 60% basin water usage.
The Hi Hippo One Touch Tap does not transmit viruses like conventional taps as it does not require constant touching of the tap handles. Customers find it very convenient.
The Hi Hippo One Touch Tap allows you to both save water and reduce your carbon footprint (by reducing your electricity or gas consumption).
- Open “One Touch”, auto shut off (depending on your chosen setting the tap will run from 2 to 20 seconds)
- Water saving rate 60%, reduce water bills easily.
- Suitable for all places.
- Description: Straight water flow.
- Color: Silver
- Material: Brass, Chrome Plating, Plastic (pom)
- Water Pressure Range: 1-10kgf/cm3
- M24 fitting
Before you buy:
- This product is highly recommended for basins with separate hot and cold taps.
- It replaces most modern male aerators with a diameter of 24mm (please contact us for help with this).
- This product is NOT recommended for mixer taps where there is a pressure difference between the hot and cold water supply, unless a check-valve (one-way valve) has been installed on the hot water line.
You can get yours today! Contact us here.