- Oxygenics e-Shower Water Saving Shower Head
- 2 x Neoperl Mikado Aerator
A good shower will give you a strong flow of water, create a feeling of luxury and warmth. But this comes at a price – the average household shower uses 15 to 25 liters of water per minute. A 5 minute shower can use as much as 125 liters of water.
Your average basin tap is used for about a minute at a time. But have you ever considered how much water is used in that minute? The average bathroom tap uses between 10 and 15 liters per minute.
The affordable Oxygenics e-Shower Water Saving Shower Head is a quality shower head, combining the elements of a good shower whilst saving water (and money) with a sleek durable design. The self-pressurizing sensational shower spray allows you to have a guilt-free shower experience.
The Mikado aerator insert saves up to 88% of your taps water use by reducing the flow to as little as 1.4 liters per minute, whilst producing an appealing spray pattern. This low flow rate is sufficient to wash your hands face and brush your teeth – no more wasting of water and money!
To install, simply unscrew your current showerhead and screw your new Oxygenics e-Shower Water Saving Shower Head on. Unscrew your current aerator, replace the inner part with your Mikado aerator insert and screw it back on.
Order your water saving bundle today and start saving water and money immediately.
Comfortable water saving experience
Installing the Oxygenics e-Shower Water Saving Shower Head is as simple as screwing off the old shower head and screwing on the Oxygenics shower head. This can be done in just a few minutes.
Installing the Mikado Aerator – simply unscrew your current aerator, replace the inner part with your Mikado aerator insert and screw it back on.
The unique Oxygenics e-Shower Water Saving Shower Head design produces a powerful stream of water, while saving water. Unlike conventional water saving shower heads, the e-Shower not only reduces the water flow rate, it accelerates the shower stream to maintain a comfortable shower experience.
The Mikado aerator reduces water consumption at your basin taps by at least 88%, whilst producing a sufficient stream of water to wash your hands and face and brush your teeth.
Oxygenics and Mikado water saving products allows you to both save water and reduce your carbon footprint (by reducing your electricity or gas consumption) without compromising on a comfortable shower or a complete hand wash.
Oxygenics e-Shower Water Saving Shower Head
This product incorporates patented technology and sophisticated materials.
- Excellent performance at standard pressures
- No clogging as a result of a Delrin core with a lifetime warranty
- Elegant chrome finish rather than plastic
- Chromed brass base
- Ball joint to allow for adjustment rather than a rigid design
- Maximum of 9.5 litres per minute (LPM) at 550kPa
- 7.5 LPM at 250 kPa
Neoperl Mikado Aerator
- Extraordinary, beautiful flow design.
- Red Dot Award 2016 winner (in the product design category).
- Save up to 88% of water while maintaining full comfort of use.
- Thread: M22 x 1.
- Maximum flow rate: 1.4 L / min regardless of water pressure.
- Complete resistance to limestone formation.
- Artificial material cartridge guarantees rust resistance.
- Ideal for basin taps.