The weather responsive SMART irrigation controllers uniquely use solar power to detect the weather and alter watering according to the conditions and the season – providing plants with the precise irrigation they need to help them thrive. They are easy to install and set up, and once in, they will water automatically with minimal supervision
- ideal for small to medium gardens or vegetables gardens.
- can be used for pots, raised beds, hanging baskets.
- a perfect system for small greenhouses.
Unlike conventional timer systems, the system waters little and often, resulting in the soil staying moist. Water does not run off, so you end up saving on your water bill.
What’s in the box:
- Model C24 Weather Responsive SMART Irrigation Controller & integral pump
- 15m tube, filter
- 12 drippers (*You can purchase an additional 12 drippers.)
- 12 stakes
- 12 T connectors
- DIY Manual.
IRRIGATIA SOL-C24 Performance range:
- Min drippers: x 12
- Max drippers: x 24
- Max height from water source: x 5m
- Max distance from a water source to SMART Controller: 20m
- Max distance from a water source to the last dripper: 60m