- Broad spectrum natural sunscreen
- Provides protection from UV rays
- Made with natural zinc oxide powder (non-nano)
- Contains beeswax, honey and fynbos propolis
- No artificial colours, fragrances or preservatives
- No parabens
- Locally handmade
- No animal testing
Simply Bee follows ethical, sustainable beekeeping practices:
- No pollen harvesting
- No royal jelly harvesting
- Badger-friendly hives
- Bees not used for commercial pollination
- Hives located in the fynbos-rich Hopefield area, far from commercial farming
- Carrier and essential oils sourced from reputable local suppliers
- Apply generously to all parts of your skin that will be exposed to the sun.
- Rub in until the sunscreen is no longer white.
- Store in a cool dry place (below 25ºC), out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Cocos nucifera (Coconut) butter, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) fruit butter, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Cera alba (Beeswax), Natural Zinc Oxide Powder (Non Nano), Honey, Fynbos Propolis.