- Natural shaving soap
- Suitable for all skin types
- Won’t cause irritation or dryness
- Locally handmade
- Contains ethically sourced beeswax, propolis & honey
- Cruelty-free product with minimal processing
- No synthetic colours or fragrances
- No parabens or sulphates
- Not tested on animals
Simply Bee follows ethical, sustainable beekeeping practices:
- No pollen harvesting
- No royal jelly harvesting
- Badger-friendly hives
- Bees not used for commercial pollination
- Hives located in the fynbos-rich Hopefield area, far from commercial farming
- Carrier and essential oils sourced from reputable local suppliers
- Wet your shaving brush and whip the shaving soap into a rich lather.
- Apply smoothly to your face using an up-and-down motion, and shave with a sharp razor.
- Store in a cool dry place (below 25ºC), out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Castor oil benzoate, Glycerine, Sodium hydroxide, Sorbitol, Sorbitan oleate (Glycerine soap base), Cera alba (Beeswax), Propolis, Honey.