- Natural propolis eye cream
- A lightweight balm enriched with buchu and beeswax
- Also includes lavender, jojoba and carrot seed oils
- Nourishes the delicate skin around the eyes
- Anti-inflammatory benefits, reduces puffiness and dark under-eye circles
- Supports skin elasticity
- Softens the appearance of fine lines and “crow’s feet”
- Moisturises and firms the skin
- No artificial colours, fragrances or preservatives
- No parabens
- Locally handmade
- Packaged in a glass pot
Simply Bee follows ethical, sustainable beekeeping practices:
- No pollen harvesting
- No royal jelly harvesting
- Badger-friendly hives
- Bees not used for commercial pollination
- Hives located in the fynbos-rich Hopefield area, far from commercial farming
- Carrier and essential oils sourced from reputable local suppliers
- Apply 4-5 dabs of Eye Balm to your skin about a quarter of an inch apart, starting at the outer corner of the eye, working downwards along the orbital bone.
- Apply mornings and evenings.
- Store in a cool dry place (below 25ºC), out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil, Cera alba (Beeswax), Propolis, Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) seed oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Pelargonium graveolens roseum (Rose Geranium) oil, Agathosma crenulata (Buchu) oil.