- Moisturising and nourishing natural beard oil
- Tames, softens and styles the hair and beard
- Locally handmade, using ethically sourced propolis & honey
- Cruelty-free product with minimal processing
- Packaged in a dropper bottle for easy use
- No synthetic colours or fragrances
- No parabens or sulphates
- Not tested on animals
Simply Bee follows ethical, sustainable beekeeping practices:
- No pollen harvesting
- No royal jelly harvesting
- Badger-friendly hives
- Bees not used for commercial pollination
- Hives located in the fynbos-rich Hopefield area, far from commercial farming
- Carrier and essential oils sourced from reputable local suppliers
- For best results, apply after a shower.
- Towel-dry your face and beard. Apply 4 to 8 drops of beard oil to the palm of your hand and rub your hands together.
- Work your hands through your beard from top to bottom, and from your throat upwards and through your moustache from root to tip. Style as desired.
- Store in a cool dry place (below 25ºC), out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Propolis, Honey, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil.