The Reel Gardening Spring Bee Food Kit will take 5 minutes to plant.
The Basil, Nasturtium and Green Beans will continue to produce food for our bees.
The unplanted organically fertilised seed tape will keep for 18 months if stored in a cool and dry place.
Dimensions: 37mm x 90mm x 14mm | Weight: 6g
This kit consists of 3 varieties of vegetables from the Reel Gardening Range:
- Basil: Basil will attract bees to your garden, but it is also a delicious herb that adds a complimentary flavour to all tomato dishes. Basil grows best in the warm weather of summer and spring and should be planted in full sunlight.
- Nasturtium: Nasturtium flowers and leaves are edible. They are used is herbal medicines for colds and flu and can help with the formation of new blood cells. Bees love to climb in and feed on nasturtium flowers. Nasturtiums can be planted all year round, in full sunlight.
- Green Beans: Green Beans are easy to grow, full of fibre and is a great source of protein. Not only do bees love the nectar from bean flowers, but they are also very good for your soil. Green beans add nitrogen to the soil which improves its fertility. Beans need to be planted in full sunlight in spring and summer and can be grown in pots or directly in the ground.
- 2 planting sachets of each of the above
- 425mm length of each of the above