Get rid of toxic mould and keep it at bay with all natural ProNature Mould Stop. This all natural mould cleaner and preventative application is made with water, citric acid, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, and sugar surfactant that work to kill mould, mould spores and bacteria that are harmful to our health and environment. Mould Stop not only cleans and destroys mould on surfaces, but within minutes it goes to work to prevent re-infestation. You can help it along by following the below tips on keeping mould at bay in your home and allowing optimal ventilation.
Destroys mould, mould spores (mycotoxins) and bacteria. Preserves the substrate within minutes and prevents re-infestation.
Tips for mould prevention:
- Keep the relative air humidity at approx. 50 %.
- Keep temperature in all rooms equal, the temperature difference between individual rooms should not exceed 5 °C.
- Keep doors to cooler rooms closed, e.g. to unheated bedrooms, in order to prevent warm and thus damp air from the other rooms from condensing on the walls.
- Cross ventilate rooms 3-4 times a day
- Use controlled ventilation systems).
- Discharge moisture from showering or cooking to the outside immediately.
- Do not dry laundry in the flat.
- Leave at least 5 cm distance between furniture and outer walls.
- Use vapour permeable construction materials and wall coatings, e.g. all products from the ProNature paint range.
- Find cold bridges: Insufficiently insulated structural components cool down the inner walls, where air humidity then condenses.
- Coverage: Approximately 9 – 14 m²/litre, depending on substrate.
- Apply with suitable spraying equipment, brush or sponge to the affected areas and allow a residence time of approx. 60 minutes, longer in case of severe infestation. Then wipe off residual mould or rinse off with water.
- Please check surface compatibility in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
- Wash tools with water directly after use. Do not store in metal containers.
Ingredients: Water, citric acid, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, sugar surfactant
Note: Natural products are not odour and emission free. Consider possible allergies.