Everything you need to know about the MPower menstrual cup:
- A non-absorbent reusable barrier cup
- Made in Cape Town, South Africa under FDA conditions
- For moderate to heavy flow (27ml capacity)
- Creates a leak-proof seal
- Made from soft, flexible silicone rubber (medically approved)
- Latex-free, plastic-free
- Designed for lasting comfort
- Hygienic, reliable and easy to clean
- Non-porous odour-free surface
- Holds up to 3 times more fluid than a regular tampon or pad
- Suitable for use during exercise (yoga, running, swimming etc.)
- Can be worn overnight
- Requires less frequent changing than even the highest absorbency tampons
- Discreet, fits easily in a handbag, no strings
- One cup lasts for up to 5 years before replacement is required
- No bleaching agents, fibres or synthetic chemicals
Did You Know? One MPower Cup is equal to 1200 disposable pads! Using a cup helps to reduce so much landfill waste, and saves you the expense of buying pads or tampons every month.
Each MPower Cup comes in a bad made by The Sewing Project, a community project based in Ottery, Cape Town. MPower purchased the machines and equipment and supplies the material needed to produce these bags.
- Safe to use with an IUD or contraceptive diaphragm.
- Can also be used by those who have not had sexual intercourse.
- Safe to use before the onset of your period, so you can be prepared.
Medically approved 100% pure silicone (made in an FDA certified factory)