The all natural Lip Balm with Camomile & Lavender by Hopefield Herbs will gently soothe & nourish dry lips, assist in healing and preventing cold sores, and doubles up as a lipstick primer.
SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES.
Please note – the lip balm does not contain a sunscreen.
HOW TO USE:
- For dry lips – apply to lips as often as needed. With regular use, less application will be needed.
- For cold sore prevention – apply as soon as you feel the tingling sensation of the beginning of a cold sore. If the lip balm is applied soon and often enough the cold sore will be prevented from forming.
- Cold sores – gently apply the lip balm every 4 hours to the affected areas. Continue until the cold sore has healed.
- Lipstick primer – apply to lips and gently tap your fingers on your lips to speed up absorption. If you suffer from ‘bleeding’ lipstick – apply to skin around the lips as well.
- Nails & cuticles – apply lip balm to nails & cuticles; gently rub the balm in for quick absorption. The lip balm can also be applied to alleviate rough skin on your fingers.
100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Contains no alcohol, artificial colour & fragrance, emulsifying waxes, fillers, genetically altered ingredients, parabens, propylene glycol, synthetic preservatives, sulphates or any harmful chemicals.
marigold (calendula officinalis) infused sweet almond oil (prunus dulcis), essential oils of camomile (matricaria chamomilla) & lavender (lavendula angustifolia), beeswax (cera alba).
Packaging: Glass Bottle with plastic cap