More about these eco-friendly firelighters:
- 100% paraffin-free and petroleum-free
- Made with vegetable oils
- No toxic odours or fumes
- Natural colourants only
- Long-burning (up to 20 mins after being lit)
- Made in South Africa, SABS safety tested
- Ideal for braai fires
- Packaged in cardboard with re-sealable inner sleeve
- Break loose as many GreenLite Eco Firelighter pieces as you need (1-2 pieces will normally be enough). Always light at the broken edge of the block.
- For a charcoal fire: Place your firelighter blocks amongst the charcoal, and light. Once they are burning freely, cover with more charcoal.
- For a wood fire: Cover your firelighter blocks with small pieces of wood, and light. Add larger pieces of wood gradually as the fire burns.
- Store your GreenLite Eco Firelighter blocks in a dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always take care to put out your fire entirely when you are done.
Waste paper, food-grade colourant, Biofuel (grapeseed and vegetable cooking oil)