- Protective fabric face masks for children
- Designed to assist with infection prevention
- Made from double layer cotton with a central filter layer
- Fastens around the back of the head
- Reusable, durable and washable
- A sustainable alternative to disposable masks
- Made in South Africa
- Packaged in brown paper bags, no plastic
Wash your cotton face mask with soap and hot water, and cool iron when dry.
- Wash and iron your face mask before the first use.
- Wear your face mask in a way that covers your nose and mouth entirely.
- Avoid touching your face mask while wearing it.
- Do not lower your mask when talking, coughing or sneezing.
- Do not touch the inner side of the mask with your hands.
65% Cotton, 35% polyester mix, elastic